My Poem "Dressed for Stress" Featured in "The Daily Drunk"

My hilarious cat poem DRESSED FOR STRESS just went live in one of my fav literary magazines, The Daily Drunk. I'm back at PetSmart in this one, shopping for my cat herd, specifically my tuxie, Petunia.

The EIC of this entertaining literary magazine has done it again. The illustration he used for this poem is a hoot! Shawn is absolutely brilliant at choosing illustrations for my poems that always make me smile or laugh out loud. This one is no exception. 

If you're a cat lover, you know what I'm talking about in this poem. I think we've all been in this situation with our cats. Bravo to any cat owner who can succeed at it. LOL!! Enjoy the poem!  

DRESSED FOR STRESS (dailydrunkmag.com)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Website for My Fiction!

My Microfiction Stories "Consciousness" and "The Question" Featured in "The Birdseed"

My Flash Fiction Story "Zinnias" Featured in "The Sparrow's Trombone"