My New Novella is the SPOTLIGHT Feature Today on the "Cozy With Books" Blog

What a great way to kick off a Saturday! Today my new novella, IT'S ALL ABOUT THE RIDE: CAT MANIA is in the "Spotlight" on the Cozy With Books Blog. 

Many thanks to Esther and her fantastic book review blog for this honor. She is such a sweet soul, so generous. Best of all, she loves the cover of this novella as much as I do. I think my ginger kitty, Jeremiah, has a future in modeling. What do you think? lol! 

Spotlight: It’s All About The Ride: Cat Mania by Laura Stamps – Cozy with Books (wordpress.com)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Website for My Fiction!

My Microfiction Stories "Consciousness" and "The Question" Featured in "The Birdseed"

My Flash Fiction Story "Zinnias" Featured in "The Sparrow's Trombone"