My Micro Fiction Story "Voices" Featured in "Punk Noir Magazine"

What a wonderful surprise!! Instead of my micro fiction story VOICES appearing in the fabulous Punk Noir Magazine next week, the editor, Stephen Gold, decided to surprise me and publish it today.

Wow! No wonder I adore him so much. And it's no wonder Stephen is one of my favorite editors, and Punk Noir Magazine is one of my favorite literary magazines.
This story is a little different. It's empowering like all my stories, but rather intense, because it’s about a woman in an abusive relationship suffering from chronic PTSD and how a person has to move through that process toward healing. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Website for My Fiction!

My Flash Fiction Story "Mangoes" Featured in "Downtown Archive"

My Flash Fiction Story "Zinnias" Featured in "The Sparrow's Trombone"