My Microfiction Stories "Consciousness" and "The Question" Featured in "The Birdseed"

 Last night the second issue of The Birdseed went live, and I'm blessed to have two microfiction stories in this one: CONSCIOUSNESS and THE QUESTION. 

I love this literary magazine!! I love it because the editor, Courtney, is just the sweetest soul on the planet. I love it because it's so lovingly and beautifully designed. You'll see when you click on the link. It's very clean and fresh. It almost has a Zen feel to it.

And I love it because it's a microfiction magazine with only one rule. No story in it can be more than 150 words. And you know how much I LOVE that kind of writing challenge!!

Enjoy these little stories and happy reading...

Consciousness / The Question – The Birdseed (the-birdseed.com)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Website for My Fiction!

My Flash Fiction Story "Mangoes" Featured in "Downtown Archive"